Sonica – Contemporary Music, Art And Culture will feature:
• 2 Stages
• Visual Shows
• Performing Arts
• Healing & Workshops
• Flea Market
• International and Local Food
• Biologic and Vegetarian Cuisine
• Eco-sustainability and Tribal Culture
It is our aim to keep improving all our activities for living together and having fun in a sustainable way, respecting Mother Earth and enhancing our common social vision.
At the festival we ask you to respect the Sonica Festival rules to enjoy your best festival experience this summer in harmony with all people and the surrounding environment.
[SONICA MAIN STAGE – LINE UP]
Sonica Main Stage will see some of the best psytrance DJs and producers the world has to offer perform across 3 nights and 4 days delivering all styles of trance from morning full-on to night dark, deep progressive to pumping psygressive, Sonica 2011 will feature a 24h non-stop lineup perfectly scheduled to give you the best flow of energy, feelings and visions.
Absolum live + Christof DJ (FR) / Ace Ventura (IL) / Ajja (CH) / Alex Parasense (RU) / Allaby (UK) / Alternative Control (SRB) / Altruism (BR) / Aphid Moon (UK) / Arjuna (IT / GOA) / Atriohm (MK) / Avalon (UK) / Awip (IT) / Bee (MNE) / Blisargon Demogorgon (MK) / Burn In Noise (BR) / Djane Gaby (SLO) / Edoardo (IT) / Etnica live + Max Dj (IT) / EVP (UK) / First Stone + Swarup DJ (BR) / Gino (IT) / Giuseppe Parvati (IT) / Gorgo (HUN) / Govinda (IT / GOA) / Headroom (SA) / Irritant (MNE) / Journey (UK) / Killawatts (Tristan-Avalon) / Latam (RO) / Liftshift (NL) / Logic Bomb (SWE) / Logica (BR) / M-Theory (UK) / Marco Tranky (IT) / Meko Gaiatech (IT) / Pena (PT) / Perfect Stranger (IL) / Pleiadians (SP) / Pseehaw (MNE) / Sally Doolally (GER) / Shane Gobi (SA) / Slater (CZ) / Species live + Aki Dj (SRB) / Stole (SRB) / System-7 (UK) / Tommy Pixan (IT) / Tristan (UK) / Tron (MEX) / Twentyeight (BR) / X-Dream (GER) / XP-Voodoo (RU / GOA)
[SONICA ALTERNATIVE STAGE – LINE UP]
Sonica Alternative Stage will feature the sound of ambient, chill, down-tempo, dub and electronica in order to offer you a more suitable chill-out and relaxing environment for listening to some of the very finest contemporary music.
Aliji (UK) / Almamegretta (IT) / Antonio Testa (IT) / Ashtech (UK) / Astropilot (RU) / Atom Based (CR) / Banco De Gaia (UK) / Brando Lupi (IT) / Darren (UK) / DJ Foose (BE) / DJ Greg Mandala (FR) / DJ High (PT) / DJ Marilli (IT) / DJ Scibi (IT) / DJ Wedran (BIH) / D.M.T. – Total Eclipse (FR) / Dovla (CR) / DR Cat (UK) / Entheogenic (SO) / Filippo Glitches (IT) / Fishimself (GR) / Frankie Watch (IT) / Gaudi (UK) / Greg Hunter (UK) / Josko (IT) / Kukan Dub Lagan (IL) / Mauxuam (UK) / Meditronica (IT) / Nova (UK) / Paddy Free – Pitch Black (NZ) / Paolo Polcari (IT) / Phuture Primitive (USA) / Pura & Johan (SRB) / Robin Triskele (UK) / Scene (IT) / Simon Baring (UK) / Toires (FR) / Tom Real (UK) / Warp Technique (UK) / Zizou (IT)
[SONICA 2011 – LOCATION]
Our new venue is only 80km from Montenegrin capital Podgorica, which is where the main airport is located and only 20km from Montenegrin port of Bar. From the airport or from the port you can also easy rent a car or get a taxi. Prices are affordable and fair even for long routes.
Montenegro’s currency is Euro €, so you won’t need to change your money and as in all developing countries you can easily find cash-machines, banks, hotels and all regular facilities. Many hotels, bungalows, apartments or simple rooms are available around the festival area, but we really suggest you to start checking on time as the festival period is at the start of the summer season, so there will be a large influx of tourists looking to stay on the beautiful Montenegrin coastal zone.
[SONICA 2011 – TRANSPORT]
The venue is easily to reach by any kind of transport and here are the best ways to get to the festival:
As this side of Adriatic coast has became very popular with tourism in last few years, we recommend you book your flights in advance in order to get the best possible fares. If you are not able to find affordable fares with Montenegro Airlines, we suggest you to check Malev Hungarian Airlines or Croatia Airlines for direct flights to Podgorica from the main European capitals.
To give you an idea, these are the fares (including taxes) if booking a flight 2 months in advance:
• Budapest (for all goers to Ozora): 90,00€ / 1h time flight
• Berlin: 160,00€
• Bucarest: 185,00€
• Amsterdam: 190,00€
• Zurich: 210,00€
• Bruxelles: 220,00€
• Copenaghen: 240,00€
• London: 260,00€
• Rome: 260,00€
• Tel Aviv: 400,00€
• Moscow: 300,00€
Alternatively you could reach other destinations such as:
• Croatia – Dubrovnik (from UK for only 170,00€ with Croatia Airlines). From Dubrovnik it is only 180km to Sonica venue, which is approximately 3 hours driving or by bus from Ulcinj
• Albania – Tirana (from UK for 170,00€ as well) is only 130km from Sonica venue, about 2.5 hours driving or by bus from Ulcinj
We are currently organizing a shuttle-bus connection from Podgorica airport to Sonica festival. More details to come soon, keep checking the website for more info.
You can get more info on international buses on: www.visit-montenegro.com
• From May to September there are several ferry-boat companies listed below, that make three main routes from Italy to Montenegro.
• For those traveling form North-West Europe we heartily suggest to use these ferries in order to have a more comfortable trip.
• The city of Bar in Montenegro is at only 20km from Sonica and we are organizing shuttle-bus connections from the port to the festival for everybody traveling on foot.
• Ferry-boat connections from Ancona (North Italy – Adriatic coast) to Bar (Montenegro) take approximately 16 hours or from Bari (South Italy – Adriatic coast) to Bar 8 hours.
Contact Details for the two main ferry companies from Montenegro to Italy:
• Montenegro Lines: (Telephone +39-080-5789811) http://www.montenegrolines.net/EN/index.html
• Azzurra Line: (Call Center – 892.112) http://www.azzurraline.com/ENG/homeen.asp
Remember Montenegro is entering the European Union and will become full member from 2012. Until then all people traveling to Montenegro needs a valid passport to be enter the country.
[SONICA 2011 – TICKET PRICE]
• Pre-sale tickets go on-sale from Sonica pre-sellers network from January 31st, check the Sonica website to locate your closer pre-seller.
• Pre-Sale Tickets will be available till July 17th 2011. After this date tickets will only be available at the SONICA gate at a much higher value.
• E-tickets on Sonica website will be on sale from January 15th. To buy a Sonica E-ticket you’ll have to login to the website and provide a valid e-mail address to receive Sonica confirmation reply with your alphanumeric ticket-code. Sonica e-ticket sale is made through PayPal secure site, so if you already use this, you will need a PayPal account to purchase, alternatively you can ask friends with PayPal.
• Sonica E-ticket-code will be always readable in the body of your “html” or “rich text” format email. No paper-tickets will be sent to the purchasers.
You must print your E-ticket email and bring it with you to show at the entrance gate together with your passport to get your Festival full-pass.
[TICKET PRESALE – PHASES AND PRICES]
• 1st Phase (January 31st – April 30th): 65€
• 2nd Phase (May 1st – July 17th): 85€
For more information visit our website: www.sonica-dance-festival.eu