Groove Cruise Orlando 2022
Jan 20-24, 2022
The world’s largest floating electronic music festival launches from the Space Coast, aka Port Canaveral, FL aboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas to Labadee’s Private Paradise with 96-hours of non-stop dance music across nine stages, Artist-led Activities, celebrities, and unrivalled onboard experiences like the FlowRider Surf Simulator, Perfect Storm Water Park, and the Whet Oasis Zen Experience, plus luxury dining and VIP exclusives.
Port Canaveral, FL (Jan 7, 2021) – Whet Travelpivoted in 2020 and produced some very successful virtual festivals. With over 9 million minutes watched, the company raised over $50,000 for those facing hardships due to COVID-19. Returning to their renowned oceanic events, the world’s premier electronic music cruise is blasting off from the real world in the most galactic-fashion in their 18 year history. Sailing from January 20th – 24th 2022, Groove Cruise Orlando launches from Port Canaveral in Florida, aka The Space Coast, and offers a once in a lifetime opportunity of escapist heaven featuring high seas luxury, around the clock entertainment and world-class dining all in a safe environment on board the Mariner of The Seas with $120 million in amplified upgrades. Dropping anchor in Labadee, the private paradise party experience will be brand new and completely exclusive to the #GCFAM, or the Groove Cruise Family. This Caribbean getaway features Dragon’s Breath Flight Line aka the world’s longest zip line over water at 500 feet up, the Dragon’s Tail Roller Coaster, and relaxing private cabanas to mention a few.
Although the cruise is over a year away and things should be well back to ‘normal’, in lieu of easing concerns of a potential postponement or cancelation, Whet Travel has created a Cruise with Confidence and Best Price Guarantee to protect those who book. ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ Travel insurance is also available (for most states) for additional protection.
Groove Cruise has played host to some of the industry’s top DJ/producers, including past headliners Kaskade, Above & Beyond, Dash Berlin, Benny Benassi, Deadmau5, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Jamie Jones, MK, KSHMR, Hot Since 82, and Green Velvet, and many more. The Groove Cruise community is accustomed to going out of this world with their eight costume theme parties as they moonwalk across nine dancefloors. The outrageous themes for Orlando will include Area 69, Fire and Ice, ‘80s Prom, and more. Alongside this, Groove Cruise is fondly known as the love boat and is known for having over 100 free weddings, engagements, bachelor and bachelorette parties.
“People used to want to go on GC, but once you have been it almost becomes a need. We need to feel the love and community and excitement that is missing from our lives. We’ve never seen so much negativity and low vibration in our lifetime than 2020 that is now spilling into 2021. This isn’t about GC anymore it’s about the community of people. The GCFAM are the most positive uplifting and hilarious group of people I’ve ever met and we will blast off together and get through this and sail again. Only this time it will be to a stunning new island destination on a ship bigger than we’ve ever sailed on in 18 years,” says Jason Beukema, the CEO and Founder of Whet Travel, Groove Cruise, and the Whet Foundation, “This is a huge risk especially with everything that is going on right now. Most people would say we are insane to relaunch a cruise right now. It reminds me back to the first GC charter in 2009 when there was absolutely no chance of failure. I would not succumb to the fear and take less risk and I won’t know. I trusted my intuition and let my heart and soul guide me and it’s never led me wrong. And the GCFAM deserves it. This cruise in 2022 is going to be our best and most impactful yet and I have zero doubts about that. Why? I believe in our mission. I believe in myself. I believe in our team. I believe in the cruise industry. I believe in Royal Caribbean. I believe in the GCFAM <3”. ️
The Mariner of The Seas is one of the most innovative ships in the cruise industry. It is operated by Royal Caribbean, which has won Best Cruise Line In The Caribbean and Best Cruise Line Overall in the Travel Weekly Reader’ Choice Awards for an unbelievable 17 consecutive years.
– The ship boasts action-packed experiences like:
– The Perfect Storm: plunge to the bottom of the dual racer water slides – Typhoon and Cyclone
– Sky Pad: spring sky-high on a bungee trampoline experience with a virtual reality headset option
– FlowRider: grab a board and hang ten on this surf simulator
– Laser Tag: grab a blaster and gear up for a glow-in-the-dark showdown in – Battle for Planet 2
– Rock Climbing Wall: reach the top and enjoy an unparalleled view 40 feet above deck
– Vitality at Sea Fitness Center: state of the art, fully loaded with the latest weight systems and cardio equipment
– PLUS: Ice Skating, Mini Golf, and a Sports Court
Places to relax your sea legs with:
– Full Service Vitality at Sea Spa: a luxurious lineup of signature treatments, massages, medi-spa, and salon services to make you glow
– 3 Pools and 6 Whirlpools: including the tranquil solarium pool for adults
– Suite Lounge: guests booked in Grand Suite level and above enjoy top shelf privileges, like complimentary breakfast and evening drinks in an exclusive, private venue
– Diamond Club: an exclusive lounge for Diamond level and above Crown & Anchor Society members, serving complimentary breakfast, afternoon snacks, and evening cocktails
– World Class Dining: complimentary options for everyone, every meal of the day. Plus, specialty restaurants to suit every taste like Izumi Hibachi and Sushi, Chops Grille steakhouse, and more — ideal venues for VIP gatherings
Onboard Shopping: from your favorite designer brands to art, jewelery, and electronics, never be without what you need or simply what you want
Alongside this, the Mariner of the Seas adds in some extraterrestrial perks like professional vocalists, dancers, ice skaters whose stunts will leave you breathless, vibrant parades through the Royal Promenade, high tech Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade, nightclubs, and a Casino Royale where slots, tables, and tournaments await.
– Touching down at the Labadee private paradise party in Haiti, Captains will gravitate towards awe-inspiring activities like:
– The Dragon’s Breath Flight Line: the world’s longest zip line over water at 500 feet up
– The Dragon’s Tail Roller Coaster: coast down Labadee’s mountainside at 30 mph
– Private Cabanas: unwind on one of the Caribbean’s sparkling beaches
– Boat and Island Tours
– Jet skis and Kayaks
– The Dragon’s Cafe: a local eatery featuring Labadee’s signature drink, the Labodoozie
In the wake of an uncertain year, Royal Caribbean and Whet Travel will be taking unprecedented steps to make the cruise experience “safer than Main Street,” as Royal’s Chairman and CEO Richard Fain recently stated. For example, Royal Carribean and Norwegian Cruise Lines created a Healthy Sail Panel of experts who submitted a 74 point document explaining what cruise operators need to focus on in order to sail safely; which was co-created with insight from the CDC. It was adopted by CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) which represents all major cruise lines and will be followed as the cruise industry makes its return. Cruise ships are equipped with highly trained medical staff and are implementing comprehensive health and safety protocols in line with local and government regulations; to read more about this visit the Groove Cruise FAQs page. Alongside this, the COVID-19 Pfizer and Moderna vaccine’s are now being produced and distributed with both scoring over a 90% efficacy rate.
Their Pre Sale is already on the verge of sell out, that will give future Captains access to an exclusive 10% discount and first dibs on staterooms prior to the Public on Sale on January 19th 2021 at 3pm EST. T-minus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2022…