Mad Dog Mcrea are one of the Westcountry’s hottest bands, having recently won Best Album at the South West Music Awards. The Wurzels return to their favourite festival, for what is, due to popular demand, now a regular booking.
Watchet LIVE 2012 is set to build on the success of the 2012 event which saw nearly 5,000 people from Somerset and beyond attend the festival. Efestivals.co.uk declared that, “Watchet is a lovely little festival” and neonfiller.com described it as, “One of the UK's most eclectic boutique festivals”
With a host of internationally renowned artists performing, a friendly 'small festival' vibe, stunning views across the West Somerset coastline, and a full range of tickets and camping options, WATCHET LIVE is a fantastic festival and a perfect place to spend August Bank Holiday weekend.
Highlights of WATCHET LIVE FESTIVAL 2012 include:
• 3 live music stages featuring over 40 live music acts
• 3 distinct days: Tribute Night (Friday), Original Music (Saturday), Fancy Dress (Sunday)
• Glastonbury Festival’s very own Croissant Neuf Tent featuring live acts all weekend.
• Festival-owned ale bar selling a wide range of drinks at "cheaper than pub prices"
• Cider Island and Food Court
• The legendary Something Else Tea Tent
• Kids Corner
• Festival Market
• Showers in the campsite and flushing toilets in the newly expanded camping area!
This year’s festival charity is The Children’s Hospice South West
Weekend Tickets with camping are £50 (Adults), £30 (Youths 13-17), Under 12’s are free. A Family Weekend Ticket for 2 Adults & 2 Youths is just £110.
Weekend Tickets without camping are priced at just £40 (Adults), £20 (Youths 13-17), Under 12’s are free. A Family Ticket for 2 Adults & 2 Youths is £ 90. Day Tickets also available (£15/10)
Tickets are available from www.watchetfestival.co.uk